Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Coffee lovin' - Box Office

Where do I start?? I am only the second post in to this Coffee lovin' series and I feel like I have already struck gold.



Can we just take a moment to appreciate the beautiful art that has gone into this cup of coffee.









Location: Box Office Cafe
Address: 77 Preston Street, Geelong West VIC 3218
Price per coffee: $3.80 
Coffee Beans: Axil Coffee Roasters
Hours: Open 7 days, 7am -4pm

It would be quite easy to overlook this hidden gem just off Pakington Street in Geelong West. Nestled between a fish and chip shop and a large shed is a cleverly transformed shipping container, sitting on what was once vacant land.


Coffee: Can't be faulted! (bold statement, I know) 

Atmosphere: Laid back, very welcoming. 

Service: Really friendly and helpful staff.
  


I also had a some breakie, this was the first time I have tried quinoa porridge and may I add, certainly not the last! So delicious and beautifully presented.


Back to coffee!

With their barista's winning the recent ASCA Regional barista comp as well as winning the Golden Plate most Innovative Award 2014. Box office is definitely kicking goals!





It is good to see a cafe thinking outside the box ( pun intended ) and quite frankly is a breath of fresh air to the Geelong West cafe precinct!





Much love,











1 comment:

  1. Wonderful coffee with a great taste. I did something I never do and had two cups. Croissant was delicious .

    ReplyDelete